Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's still pouring around here.

Once again another post because I am at my mothers doing laundry. Why you ask? Let me tell you. Our dryer bit the dust yesterday, I tried to fix it, but to no avail. I did fix it for like 30 minutes and then it quit again. I've spent $130 to have it work for 30 minutes, pretty good return. I was already behind on laundry, I hate to do it because it takes soooo long, hence the retarded dryer, but hopefully we can get something worked out. I hate this stage where right after you buy a house for the first couple of years everything hurts. We have a little more stretch than the first year, but with the way things keep falling apart it's tight still. And this coming year isn't going to be any better because there are no raises in the federal government, which is fine, but you kind of set yourself up for it and when it doesn't come through you wonder how it's all going to work out. Oh well. And to add to the down pour another pair of my pants decided to fall apart. And we're all sick and Benji gets to see an ENT, finally to hopefully do something about his ears and tonsils and adenoids. Now maybe he won't get as sick as often, who knows.

Anyway because of all this rain I was kind of ready to throw in the towel. Life is hard, I know it is, but it seems to be really hard all at the same time to see what you're made of and I'm made of jell-o. Soft and jiggly and easily smashed in. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! That feels a little better, now to see about folding some clothes. Yippee!