Friday, February 4, 2011

Surgery

My sweetheart big little guy had surgery this morning. He had tubes put in his ears and his adenoids taken out. I feel so terrible that he had to have this done and to see the pain he is in is the worst part, but even after all this I know it will be for his good and will benefit him in the months and years to come. I was okay with it until I went back post op and he was a bit hysterical. He wanted to jump out of the bed and go home. As soon as mommy calmed him down though he was a little better and there is nothing more heart and soul filling than knowing your little guy needs you and that only you can make things better. It's times like those I'm glad I'm a mom even though it is possibly the worst job I have ever had, but it is also the most rewarding. Plus with all the jell-o and slushees he wants for the next couple of days 'aint half bad. I'm just glad it's over and done with.