Monday, July 25, 2011

Pool Party

So this Thursday our ward is having a ward/neighborhood pool party. It wouldn't be so bad except for the suit I bought 2-3 months ago is now too small. I have to literally squeeze myself into it like some kind of torture device. I don't want cause a scene but at the same time I want to swim and have fun with my boys. What is a girl to do, short of buying a new suit? I already shelled out enough for the last one.

Okay I know I shouldn't complain there are more important things going on in the world besides my big behind. I guess I feel bad because I missed the last one due to a monthly technical difficulty and I don't want to be of those moms who sits on the sidelines because she thinks she is too fat to be in a bathing suit. Who cares? Why fret over that? I'm trying to work on my attitude and usually it wins out in the company of strangers, but when you are with people whom you associate with on a regular basis it's a little harder. Why? Don't ask me I'm still trying to figure it out.