Monday, August 8, 2011

Heaven helped me.

I'm pretty sure about a month ago I said something about exercising and eating good. I think that lasted about a week and then I went on a sugar binge...for 3 weeks. A real good start to my future weight loss. Not. So in the process I gained another 6 pounds. Thank you very much. My new fat pants are now tight. So yesterday I finally decided enough is enough. I had to call on the powers of heaven to help me and today they came through. I have not had a craving for sugar all day. Weird. I did accidentally eat some smarties but then I realized what I was doing I spit them out so technically I might have only consumed a minuscule amount of one. Anyway with no sugar comes the sugar hangover, hopefully it won't last very long. I have had a huge headache all afternoon. I also got up at 5:30 to exercise. Can you believe it? I almost wanted to go back to sleep but as soon as the thought came it was vanquished by this overwhelming urge to get up. See what a little bit of heaven can do for you. Nothing is too big or small that can't be overcome with the help of God. Because seriously I can't do this on my own. I know I have tried for the last 4 years and where has it gotten me? No where but a big fat mess.