Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sugar Coma

I have been exhausted for a long time it seems and nothing I did seemed to help. Now having been 3 days off sugar, which by the way was excruciating on day 2, today I was full of a lot more energy, especially this afternoon. I exercised for an hour then I made dinner then I went outside and worked in the yard for 2 more hours. I'm back, I hope. Or as long as I stay away from the yummy delectable sugary substances. Today was much easier though. The time I usually need a fix is around 3 or 4. Today it was exercise and I wanted to do it. I had the energy to do it. Something really freaky is going on. This heaven helping me thing is working out great. I guess I should ask for help more often, but the chances of that happening are slim it seems I am a stubborn girl who thinks that the Lord doesn't need to be bothered with "certain" problems, but the funny thing is, that is exactly what He wants us to do. That is what He is there for.