Monday, August 15, 2011

Week 1

Well we are the end of weight loss week 1. It was tough I have to admit. Not eating sugar was the worst. Last time I lost a bunch of weight I gave myself a free day, Sunday, but this time I didn't. Even though my parents have licorice andoreos and peanut m&m's. Also my aunt had a birthday party on Friday and I skipped the ice cream and cake. Poor me. ;0) In other good news though I lost 2-3 lbs. I know I should be sure but I forgot somehow to write down the beginning weight, exactly. I am so proud of myself. Slow and steady is the way I like to go because it stays off that way. Every other time I have tried to lose mass amounts it comes right back on. I am hoping for 2 lbs a week until my goal. It's going to take me at least 6 months. Another good thing is my thyroid has been small all week. I can talk and sing again without my voice being hindered by a large thyroid. Who knew?