Friday, February 17, 2012

I am amazed

Being a product of the Oakeson gene, I find a great sense of awe and wonder when Dave announces that he has been asked to give a presentation to a college class (like 200 students at the same time) for 40 minutes. I wouldn't be caught dead making a comment in church class for 10 seconds, well I might actually be dead if that happened from being scared to death. He brushes it off like it is no big deal and actually something that might be quite fun. Who is this guy? I am just so amazed that he did this yesterday. I am so proud of him and the experiences he is able to have with his employment. He has grown so much in just the last 2 years alone. Who knew this guy who is never serious, could be doing some amazing things. I love that man and am so proud to be his wifey everyday.