Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It may be too soon to tell...

It may be too soon to tell the full effects of what is happening to my body, but what is happening so far is making me happy. I have been supplementing my hormones for the last week and a half and already I am noticing a big difference. My hair is now glossy and fuller, my skin is smoother and rosier, my eczema has pretty well cleared up, I have slept 2 nights in a row now with no insomnia, my heart has not been as fluttery and feels stronger, and I am sure it will only get better as my hormones start to level out. Some things are not better, maybe a little worse but I think it is from all the excess estrogen trying to escape my body. Who knew that one little hormone, or lack thereof, could cause so much damage? I now wish I would have done something about it sooner. I just didn't want to pay so much for it. Well, here is hoping that things will continue to improve and hopefully someday help my waistline, because after 6 weeks of exercise and trying to eat better I have gained 2 pounds. Oh well. Someday, hopefully.