Monday, March 5, 2012

What a difference a day can make

I know I was on the verge of giving up yesterday but today is a much better day. The last 2 weeks have sort of been a nightmare for me. Not being able to function, feeling like a train wreck, having really weird encounter with a person who left their bad mojo with me, just feeling completely useless as a person. Yet somehow through it all I was able to have the strength and energy to teach preschool twice and have my house clean for it. I thank my Heavenly Father for his tender mercies and for hormones (that I wish I could take everyday so I wouldn't feel so lousy 2 weeks of the month, but hey I get 2 weeks to feel pretty good, which looks like is starting today). So here is to today and new hope that the next 2 weeks will be amazing.