Monday, April 30, 2012

I was so ready to quit...

I was so ready to quit the whole diet and exercise plan this morning, why??? Because I totally bombed last week. I am afraid to even look at my scale tomorrow morning because I don't want to be sad about having more than likely gained a few pounds back. So what do I do, or want to do, give up and quit. My M.O. is just not helping me out at all. Luckily I have a great cheerleader in Dave and the little angel in my right ear telling me I can do this. You can't really get to where you want to go by sitting down and giving up or altogether turning around and heading back in the direction from whence you came. So today I kicked some butt, my own of course. I don't think it completely undid what has been done but I am moving back in the right direction again and someday when I reach my goal I will be thankful I had the courage to keep trying, even though everything in me says to quit and even the little devil in my left ear tells me the same, but this is too important to me, I have things that need to get done, and can only be accomplished after completing this task. So nanner, nanner M.O. I don't think I'll be needing you anymore.