Tuesday, May 8, 2012

To whom it may concern

If any of you have had the misfortune of trying to communicate with me the last few days I apologize. I have been so brain dead, brain fogged, brain no workey. But in other exciting news we had some friends over last night which was a blast for me, in spite of being brain dead and we enjoyed having kabobs, some killer nachos, and of course s'mores. How come food always tastes so much better when shared with friends. And if that weren't a bright spot enough Dave somehow roped our friend into fixing our electrical problem for us, so we may actually have our pond up and running. (well that is if I can get it cleaned out from all the junk James has deposited in there) Now does anyone know how to put in a new spigot for our back yard? Ours hasn't worked since we moved in, and I just might thrown a personal BBQ for whomever is willing to help us. Well it was worth a shot.