Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back to work

Well I am back to work on my diet and exercise plan. You probably didn't know this but I have been a slacker the last 2 or 3 weeks. I don't know why I do this but I let what somebody said effect me in a way that I shouldn't have. I HATE making anyone feel bad. I just want to be invisible most of the time, but somehow my losing weight was effecting how someone else felt about me and I couldn't deal with it. At first it sort of bothered me, but not really then I let it fester and figured the only way to deal with it the best way I know how is stuffing my emotions with food, well to be more exact candy and LOTS of it. I really am an emotional eater and boy have my emotions been strong lately. But I finally hit rock bottom last week and had had enough. I know it's silly to let what someone may have said effect me so. Sometimes I still feel like I am thirteen and in those awkward teenage years. I really do spend most of the time wanting to be invisible, helping where I can trying oh so hard not to make waves. But sometimes we do and most of the time it's okay, but I just have to learn that I can't please everyone all the time and that sometimes even the good things I am trying to do are going to cause people to be offended or hurt. I am just so thankful for everyone who has been so supportive you have no idea how much you have helped me these last few weeks dig myself out of a hole. So thanks. And candy I am going to take a smaller dose of you everyday, if I can. I have fed my addiction long enough, this body of mine is suffering and desperately needs a break. Back to work.