Friday, July 20, 2012

Dave has been out of town all week. We were going to go with him, but I am sort of glad I didn't. I don't think it would have been much fun for me. It wasn't fun having him gone either. Usually I don't have a problem, but for some reason I could not sleep. I didn't want to sleep so I would stay up really late and when I finally got to sleep I couldn't stay asleep for very long. I just felt really anxious or something. Luckily he got home last night and I was finally able to sleep peacefully.

We also had a little fiasco this week. James is set to play soccer this year, they needed a coach so Dave volunteered, he thought it would be fun to coach James and all his friends. Well we got the roster and we know absolutely no one on the team. It sort of made me sick to my stomach. I got in touch with the soccer place and they pretty much told me it was going to be difficult to switch teams since Dave volunteered as the coach and they had a hard time finding the ones they did. Luckily after an all day search they found someone willing to coach and switched James to the team with all his friends. I was so thankful.

All I can say is I am glad Dave is home, that everything worked out well for James and that God hears our prayers even if it is something like playing soccer with friends. The impossible really can happen.