Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Friends

Tonight I hung out with a really good friend. We haven't seen each other in a year, maybe more, but I swear it's like I saw her yesterday. Time flies swiftly past us yet somehow when we get together no time has passed at all. We somehow pick up where we left off. How does that happen? How can we be such close friends and not see or talk to eachother in such long spans? It's incredible the power of true friendship. That can span time and distance and feel so connected. I personally am blessed with 2 such friends, and if somehow they are the only 2 friends I ever had I would consider myself blessed beyond measure. So here is to friendship, the long kind that never ends, to the ones that pop in and out in the blink of an eye, the ones that fill the void, the ones yet to be, and the ones now who possible could be number 3 or 4, for all my sisters I never had. Thank you one and all.