Friday, September 14, 2012

Too much exercise?

Is there such a thing as too much exercise? Because yesterday was brutal. I hadn't intended for that to happen but somehow my little brain sidn't foresee the future well enough that I could have cut back a little especially for this half way working gal. I have been walking/jogging Benji to and fromfrom school everyday, which is almost a mile each way. Then somehow I got sucked into walking/jogging James to soccer practice which is halfway to Benji's school. Then I forgot to mention I lifted weights on the lower half of my body. Then the final kicker is I played volleyball for 2 hours last night. Holy Smokes I was so tired last night. So was that too much exercise, maybe, but it felt really good to do all those things, especially volleyball. I think all the weight lifting has strengthened my shoulder muscles to the point that there was absolutely no pain in it last night. I was able to serve and spike the ball so much harder than I have been able to do in the past few years. Man that is fun. So too much exercise? Maybe, but if it helps me play better volleyball then bring it.