Sunday, December 30, 2012

Amazing

Well I bought myself a little pressure cooker a couple of months ago and today I pulled it out. I cooked some black beans from right out of the bag in 30 minutes. AMAZING!!! I had no idea. I'm sure someone told me about it before but until you experience the magic for yourself you can't quite believe it. And they are so yummy. I am so excited. I am just thinking of all the possibilities. Split pea soup in minutes instead of hours. I just think of all that food storage I bought sitting downstairs waiting for me to bring them back to life. The only drawback is that now Dave says he expects more from me. I was totally excited until he said that. So maybe I have been to much of a slacker, I am not sure if this will change my slacking ways however but maybe, just maybe it might help.