Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TKO

My brother and his family bought me an awesome gift years ago. It has been one of my favorite of all time...a punching bag. Well last week Dave set it up in the basement and this morning I went to town. It is AWESOME!!!! I am so glad to have it up again.  It has been years since I've used it. I am going to become a lean, mean fighting machine.

In other news I have been working on a project. I am 4 1/2 weeks in. I won't say what it is just yet because I am still trying to decide if it will work the way I want it to. I have been sick for 3 or 4 weeks of it so I am now feeling better and can sense some changes. I have my brother and sister-in-law both in on the action. Can I just say how amazing they are? I mean I am doing this for my life and my health and my ability to function on a normal basis, but they have jumped right in and done amazingly well. I couldn't be more proud of them, especially my brother Sam. Wow! I am excited to see what happens this next week and a half, which will finish up the project and if it works, I will gladly share with everyone.