Saturday, January 4, 2014

Resolutions

I had an epiphany a few years ago. I had given up on doing resolutions because let's face it most people don't stick to them, myself included. But then I got to thinking, how do we grow or progress if we don't have a goal or end game in mind? So I thought about things that I could actually accomplish, doable goals. So last year and this may sound lame, but my goal was to be more AWESOME! I think I fulfilled that goal. I feel I am at least a fraction more AWESOME than I was last year. So this year my goal isn't as great, but something that has been on my mind a lot lately, drink more water. I know I don't drink enough. I sometimes forget or it tastes yucky or I forget or really I just forget. Water is a life force just like the sun. We NEED it and I don't give enough of it to my body. So for this year I am going to drink more water, be more conscious of the amounts I am taking in. This is a doable goal and I think it will change my life for the better. I love new year's resolutions, don't you?