Friday, February 21, 2014

Best Boy Around

I love having kids who are getting older and can do things amazing like cook their momma waffles for breakfast. This week has been crazy being sick. All I want to do is eat and if I don't my stomach gets upset and then it's like someone sucked all the energy from me, which is totally weird because I have a cold. Ever hear the adage starve a cold and feed the flu? Well this week it has been feed the cold, or I'll get really mad at you for starving. So I was close to the point of sheer pain and my sweet Benjamin takes the waffle mix and says I'll make those for you mom. Isn't he the greatest? I mean he has always been so sweet, but now he is big and can really do things for me if I need him to or he just notices things without being asked. I love it and I love him all the more because of it.  My boy is just fantastic. I am so blessed that he came that way, because I know it has nothing to do with me, nothing (otherwise, the other one might be more like him. Don't get me wrong, I do love him to pieces too just in a different way). Thanks Ben for taking such good care of me.