Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Forever

This weekend Dave and I went down to Texas to witness a very special event. His brother and wife were sealed for time and all eternity in the San Antonio temple along with their two sweet kids. It was a beautiful ceremony. The promises of being with your family not just for this earth life but for all eternity are amazing. I'm not sure I could handle this life unless I was assured through my faithfulness that I would have my family forever. I would be a nervous wreck, all the time. I already am sometimes but the thought that anything could happen to anyone one of us at any time would scare me, but having those promises of an eternal family makes the remote possibility of separation by death that much more bearable. We know that through the sealing power we will be with the ones we love again.  This is what the great plan of happiness is. To be with the ones we most love and cherish, Forever. This is what I work so hard for.  These boys of mine are why I do what I do and try to live as close to my Savior as I can because I don't want to be alone when I die, but through the sealing power performed in the temple I am assured to be with them forever, and that makes me oh so happy. Families are central to God's plan, a husband and a wife working together to create children and a family. My joy is full. Forever is sweet. My family is mine.

(If anyone is interested in learning more I would be happy to send some missionaries your way. I just want the world to know the joy, peace and happiness I feel.)