Thursday, April 3, 2014

Answers

Sometimes answers come when you least expect them to make an appearance. For instance this morning out of the blue the thought came to me that although I have been blessed with 2 awesome boys, and wish sometimes almost desperately that I could have more, there are other ways to Mother or be a really good influence. I think that I could be a really awesome aunt. I have some amazing nieces and nephews whom I love and adore. In fact just a couple of weeks ago I got to spend some time with the ones in Texas and one from Alaska and just love on them. I love kids. I would rather hang out with them than adults any day. And just writing this I think of my awesome Beehive girls and how much I love them. I have been blessed with 6 daughters on loan and more coming and going all the time. So although my brood is small, there are infinite ways of mothering and sharing in the task of influencing kids for the better and in my case sometimes for the worse. ;) (I can be a really ginormous tease.)Kids are amazing little people and I thank everyone who has let me love your kids. I really do enjoy them.