Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mom

When I was younger and people told me I was just like my mom I hated it. Not because I didn't love my mother, but because I never wanted to be like anyone else. As I have grown older I realize just how amazing my mom is and actually wish I could be like her. She has the greatest faith in our Savior and frankly in people. She sees the good in everyone even if it is hard to find sometimes. She serves anyone who needs help and always wishes she had the means, energy, etc. to do more. She loves her grandkids and will do whatever they want her to, she always makes time for them no matter what. I love my mom. She is amazing and while I wish I could be just like her I still have a long way to go. Happy Mother's Day Mom, thanks for bringing me into this world and for loving a stubborn little child and an equally stubborn adult. And thanks for being my friend. I love you!