Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Crying

I cried last night. I am such a baby. I couldn't take it anymore. I feel like I have been down so long already. Surgery was only a week ago, but I have been out of the game a lot longer than that. I was so tired and frustrated and helpless. I couldn't make it around Costco. Dave told me not to worry. That he and the boys have been picking up the slack. And they really have. I just hate letting people help me all the time. I want to be able to do all things. I have always been a little independent and strong-willed. Boy, this is hard for me. I even gave in tonight at the combined youth activity. I didn't even help clean up, I was so tired I just went home. Not that they would have let me anyway, they practically bye-byed me out the door. Did I mention this is hard. Humbling. Truly grateful. I know I will be better someday. I think I just needed a little release. Crying helps that. I'm not sure my boys know what to do with me...but that is just this girl....and that is how she rolls. And they are so amazing when I am at my wit's end. Love my fellas.