Monday, November 3, 2014

Nudges

I have been back at family history work. After a few failed attempts and a bit of discouragement I thought I would give it another try. I just randomly started clicking through my line and then went to a certain point then started heading backwards to see if I could find some cousins. Well I was looking at one name and It kept weighing on my mind. I was trying to see if I could find more information about the mom or wife. For a couple of days it bothered me. I found info I thought on some other children, but I didn't know how to put them all together. So I let it marinate for a few days. I asked my brother what he suggested and he actually helped me find where someone had already plugged in all the work the names just had to be merged. Last night I still wasn't sure so I left it alone to think about some more. Well this morning I was reading and it hit me full force to go look at that again and see if I couldn't do something about it. Well I worked it all out. It was quite miraculous. And in the process I found a pair of names that needed their temple work done. I was so happy. I think they were helping me on the other side of the veil. I can't explain it any other way. I am so thankful for the whisperings or gentle nudges of the spirit stirring me on. I always thought that I had everything I could possibly have done as far as family history and temple work done. It is a great blessing for me to do the temple work for my deceased relatives so we can all be united forever with the power of the priesthood. So beautiful. So thankful for temples and my forever family. They are such a blessing to me.