Monday, October 6, 2014

MIA

I guess I have been missing in action these last few weeks. Been a little busy and a little sick. We were able to get some family pictures done finally. I have been trying to do them for over a month. I'm not sure which I like best. I keep changing my mind. I really want to get a big one blown up and put on our wall. I think it's important to photograph your family in every stage of life. I love going back and seeing how far we have come, how big my boys are getting and how cute and tiny they used to be. I don't know why I feel it is so important. And I usually just take our tripod and dinky little camera out. I haven't had to pay for pictures, like ever. I am a cheapskate. If you don't take the time to document your family now, think about doing it. It really is a treasure to look back on. And for safety I just backed up all our pictures online, so I don't have to worry about losing them. Even if I did it would be okay, but they just make me so happy...my family.