Sunday, November 16, 2014

R&R

This last week we were able to spend time up in the mountains in a nice little condo. It was just what our little family needed. We spent a lot of time relaxing, playing games, going to the hot tub, walking around, watching movies, etc. Dave even commented on the fact how much he enjoyed getting to know our boys better, seeing their personalities in a new light. I felt the same. I really feel blessed to have two amazing boys. Each is so unique and yet so needed in our family. Each gives a part of themselves that only they can give and really compliments the family. James and Ben are both hilarious, but there is something about that James of mine that gets me rolling. He is a complete goofball. Quite the entertainer. Ben was very good at helping me. He sees the needs of others and does all he can to help out. I just can't get over how much I love my family. And how thankful I am that we were able to spend the week together as a family.