Friday, March 6, 2015

Hope

I just got back from a nice long walk. I have been neglecting my body, and my spirit and mentality have suffered. Since my birthday my sugar intake has increased again and the last 3 weeks with my boys home from school I haven't had enough exercise. So when I woke up this morning all that changed. I grabbed my phone and set out. I was going to go my usual way, but I felt inspired to go a different way or sort of the opposite way I would go running with my friend and doing so led me to a beautiful sound, a baby lamb bleeting. I love that sound, all it encompasses, all it reminds me of. My grandpa raised sheep and my uncle continues the tradition and there is just something special about the sounds of new life and hope. I just love New life whether from a baby or a cute little lamb. I love my Father in Heaven and I am thankful for the beauty He has provided for us to enjoy and to give us hope of a brighter future.