Monday, March 9, 2015


So I was in desperate need of a new project. Dave told me to paint the front door, but it's still too cold for that. I have a big blue chair that I bought 15 years ago that has been showing definite signs of wear. I thought I could figure out a way to cover it and bring it back to life. Well I have been looking for fabric for a long time and even after my project is done, I sometimes wonder if I shouldn't have kept looking, I hope it grows on me. It's just a tad wild on a large scale. 😉  Plus I don't know if I was lazy or trying to tone down the color, but I didn't recover the cushions and I also added foam sheets to the cushions in the chair and our couch to bring them back from the dead. I love how it turned out. It totally gave them a face lift and for not much money. Well after hours of cutting and pinning and sewing and repinning and sewing some more and a last run to the store because I bought the wrong Velcro I finished. Not sure I will do anything like that again, but it feels good to accomplish something.