Friday, May 15, 2015

Meltdown

Last night I had a meltdown. I have been so tired and so stressed out the past few weeks it finally reached a climax last night. I had had enough. I needed a time out. I needed to be alone. I needed quiet. I needed a lot of things. My boys weren't getting it until I yelled. Dave stayed home from round table to entertain the boys so I could have some time to decompress. I am so thankful he did. I feel much better now. I haven't slept well in weeks, James has been having nightmares and coming in every night. So many projects on our plate. Not exercising since I have been sick and there has been a lot of rain. I just haven't had time to recenter myself. I got a little nap in yesterday, but I think that only made me grumpy instead of refreshed. Oh and my back has been tightening up because I can't relax at night with James in our bed. But everything always looks better in the morning. This too shall pass. I really have enjoyed the rain. Until next time. Namaste.