Friday, May 8, 2015

My new specs

So I ordered some new spectacles and got them the other day. I am in love with these ones. I have been wanting white glasses for a while now. Whenever I would go to the temple last year there is this sweet old Polynesian woman who has the sweetest spirit and she had these white frames that I totally fell in love with. I wasn't sure I could pull off white frames like her and the problem with ordering glasses off the internet is if they are even going to look good. I mean I spent 6+ months searching for frames and only ended up with some because my beloved glasses accidentally got stepped on when I jump out of bed....crack! So imagine my surprise when these came and I actually really like them...like a lot. I have an inner funky side and these bring out a bit of that inner funk. They make me happy. White glasses...who knew?