Sunday, July 5, 2015

I have had some experiences the past few days that I am not sure I could explain fully. Or give them the justice they deserve. But my testimony has been strengthened yet again, immeasurably. I know God has a hand in our lives. I know he has a plan. And sometimes following the prompting of the spirit is difficult because sometimes it makes absolutely no sense and can be painful to bare. But if you exercise your faith things turn out for the better and what you thought you knew isn't and God lets you sometimes catch a glimpse of how he works in the lives of all his children. And it is beautiful. I know He is there, I know He has a plan for me and my family, a plan that is as unique and individual as my family is, just as he has a plan for you. Sometimes you have to take a step out into the fog, before you can fully see the light and path before you. But when you see it and you look back at where it has led you is amazing. Today I am truly grateful and humbled.