Sunday, October 25, 2015

A few days ago I wrote a blog post. I didn't publish it and apparently I didn't save it either, that's probably for the best. It has been a rough week. A tidal wave of emotions has rocked me to the core. It is hard to feel happy and sad all at the same time. It happens though and it is weird. I do not like it. It has been a trial, but at the same time I have learned a lot, a lot about myself. It has made me dig deep, figure out some things I need to work on, figure out where I fit in...yet again. It has brought me closer to my Father in Heaven and my Savior. Sometimes I think it is all a trick, a ruse, just to bring me to my knees, to Him. He's pretty smart. He knows me all to well. It has been deeply humbling. Then last night on our way home from grandma's we read about Job in the scriptures. I needed that. If Job can endure the trials he was given, it gives me hope that I can too. To be like Job. Every little thing a blessing, a much needed tender mercy. I am grateful beyond words for the lessons I have learned in a short time frame. Stinks to learn it so fast, but sometimes I think I need a pounding to knock some sense into me. It's a wonderful day. Full of possibilities. Where will my Father lead me next?