Thursday, October 29, 2015

Hopes and Dreams

I have spent a lot of time the last few weeks trying to figure out exactly what I want. What do I want? It sounds funny to say that. I feel like I have everything I have ever wanted or needed. I have been blessed beyond measure. And some of the hopes and dreams I did have before, I have had to let go. And it is interesting to let them go. It opens up all kinds of possibilities. But in my mind I still have nothing to hope for, nothing I am dreaming of. I desperately want something to look forward to, but I lack finding the things I want. I don't know what I want anymore. How do I find these things? How do I figure it out? I feel sort of anchored at sea with no direction one way or the other. I need new dreams and new hopes. That is my next quest I suppose...to figure it all out. What are your dreams? Do you have something you hope for? Or are you like me? I challenge you to look inside and see what you dream of and hope for and put a plan in place to reach those dreams.