Wednesday, October 7, 2015

It has been a while. Life has been exceptionally busy and crazy of late. I have had so much going on that I feel I never get a moment to decompress. Always going. Always busy. But through all the busy-ness, I find myself being sustained and carried. I have learned quite a few things lately that have eased my burdens. I still have so much to do, but I am going about it with a different perspective. A different mindset. I have had quite a few break downs. I have struggled under the pressure of the responsibilities I am tasked with. Whether it be my family or my calling in my church or whatever it may be, the Lord has inspired and lifted this sometimes broken person. I struggle with being enough for everyone. I have learned to let some worries go. I am grateful for the lessons I have learned even though they weren't easy, it has helped me, changed me for the better (I hope).