Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Blessed

I have been very mindful of the many tender mercies and miracles Heavenly Father has been sending our family. I am often in wonder at how He accomplishes his miracles. Things that shouldn't work out, do. Things that don't add up, somehow manage to work out. He even answers prayers perfectly. I have been needing something new in my life and I was very specific in what I thought I would be able to handle. It could never interfere with my kids or Dave and somehow something came to fruition. It fit so perfectly that when I saw the opportunity I jumped at it. I am excited for a new chapter. I am so thankful for the opportunity to continue to grow and develop. I am still so in awe and wonder. All things really are for our good, even hard and difficult things. I am still figuring out this whole life thing. One step forward, several back but eventually somewhere closer to where I want to be.