Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A great day

Today was a great day. Nothing special happened but everything seemed to go right. Things just worked out. I was able to resolve some things I have been working on, my clothes I ordered a while ago finally came and I am keeping a bunch of them. Which in and of itself is amazing. Work was good. I ran into a friend, who lives right around the corner, at Costco and we had a good chat. Tonight we went and saw Kung Fu Panda 3 which I LOVED. I laughed, I teared up a bit. It felt good. Like I was living in the moment. I got to hang out with my family. My little brother called me. It was just a good day. And it's not even my birthday yet. I love days like today. I love to see the sunshine after the storms of life. I think it makes me all the more grateful for my blessings. I also found something to make laundry easier. So happy, I tell you. Oh peaceful and contended sleep for me tonight.*Sigh*