Thursday, April 28, 2016

Strength and Energy

This will be short, need to be to work in a little over an hour. I have been struggling lately with my lack of strength and stamina. I grew up strong. I don't know if it was because of my brothers or if I wanted to hold my own, yes I am majorly defiant, never wanted help from anyone, Or if God just blessed me with a strong body. I think a little of all 3 but probably more 3. The past few years I have seen a deterioration of my muscle strength and it has really bothered me. Asking for help for things which I could so easily do on my own before has been a major bummer, but I am finally doing something about it, well sort of. This week I started working out in the morning. Read the scriptures, check out a few things like Facebook and e-mails then exercise. It is only Thursday, but I see a return on my investment already. I am not as strong as I used to be, but I am able to do more in the day. It is kind of funny to think but when I expend a little energy exercising it is increased 10 fold, and it feels pretty good. Well I better go get a little something in before work, have a great day world.